Wednesday, May 03, 2006

this must be the opposite of hungover

Remember how I couldn't stand listening to disco the other day because I was hungover? Right now "Tangerine" is kicking my ass, in a good way, so maybe I should say that "Tangerine" is spanking my ass. The occassion? COFFEE. I usually drink green tea in the morning, but today I got up early to go the gym before work and I needed a little extra kick to get started at work. Because I don't drink coffee very often, I now feel practically high, and I feel the desire to write an entire blog post extolling the virtues of coffee.

Anyway, if disco makes your head explode when you're hungover, but spanks your ass when you're on a caffeine buzz, then...what was I talking about? Oh, right. COFFEE IS AMAZING.

1 comment:

elsacapuntas said...

yeah! it's a good'un.