Thursday, May 31, 2007

more Cleveland Indians goodness

I watched the Indians defeat Dice-K and the Red Sox yesterday, and enjoyed it quite a bit. I also found a couple more Indians blogs. There's the exhaustively informative one, and then there's the one written by (gasp) a woman. The latter is not the best blog ever, but I do like that she a) talks about feminist things, b) is anti-Chief Wahoo, and c) has fake boyfriends, just like me (see list to your right [for the record, none of these fake boyfriends could/would ever replace or be half as awesome as my real boyfriend]).

Speaking of being a fan of one of the few remaining pro sports teams with a racist mascot, I was pleased to discover one can purchase Indians gear that sports the non-racist alternative logo, a cursive "I." My head prefers a fitted hat, but I'll take the adjustable if that's what it takes.

No comments: