Tuesday, April 18, 2006

box found

I found the box, which turns out to be a fuse box, as Jason! suggested it might be (no thanks to the landlord, who has yet to offer any actual help). It turned out to be on the wall to the right of my oven, over (my) head-height. There are only 3 fuses, but I've never replaced one before, and, for that matter, can't even identify which one needs to be replaced. A little bit of twisting of one of them made some of the lights I had on flicker distressingly and I decided to leave the newly recoined Box of Potential Electrocution alone.

Dickumbrage, good man that he is, has offered to help out with fuse procurement and replacement.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I also have fuse procurement/replacement experience.I don't remember much from those days, though ... but if I can be of any assistance I would be happy to help.

Damn the blogger comment verification ... I cant seem to get it right.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if Dick! kills himself and you need electrotechnical help and whatnot. DJing tonight, after all.