Saturday, December 01, 2007

holy fuck it is cold

I'm glad to be working in the heated buildings of Underfunded Public Art School, because it is motherfucking cold outside. I thought I was tougher than this - I mean, I remember back in college walking around when it was -10 degrees F, and it's only, like, 15 degrees now. Today has proven that my current glove arsenal is insufficient to keep my Raynaud's-afflicted hands from getting painfully cold. I have a plan, however, for a secret weapon of cold-fighting warmth: felted wool mittens with a cotton flannel lining or fleece sewn in. It will be a few weeks at least before I have time for things like knitting, but I may shift this project to the top of the craftiness to-do list.

In other news, I'm writing a paper on Cory Arcangel,who made this, which is actually playable in its original form:

"I shot Andy Warhol"

No comments: